Long Island’s heritage is threatened daily and much that could have enriched our lives is already gone. SPLIA believes that in maintaining a presence of the past, we will ensure a richer sense of place for the future. SPLIA relies on an active and involved membership to accomplish its goals, and invites you to join us. Your participation not only sustains our ongoing operations, it also demonstrates to foundations, corporations, and lawmakers that there is a significant base of support for our historic preservation work.
For more information and/or a copy of SPLIA’s latest annual financial report, please call us at 631-692-4664.
Choose from our Membership Options below:
Benefits of Giving
General Membership: $30
General Membership (over 65) $20
Student Membership: $20
- Free admission to our historic house museums and Gallery for changing exhibitions
- Subscription to our newsletter, Preservation Notes: reporting on preservation initiatives throughout Long Island and connecting you to resources that define regional heritage
- Discount (15%) on shop purchases at sites and online
- Invitations to members’ only events and receptions
- Complimentary copy (upon request) of SPLIA’s publication Long Island Is My Nation: The Decorative Arts & Craftsmen 1640-1830
Family Membership: $40
- All of the above benefits and a complimentary copy (upon request) of Woven History: The Technology and Innovation of Long Island Coverlets, 1800-1860 or Useful Art: Long Island Pottery, or A History of the Joseph Lloyd Manor House
Sustaining Membership: $100
- All above membership benefits plus a complimentary copy (upon request) of Harbor Hill: Portrait of a House
Contributing/Corporate Membership: $250
- All above membership benefits plus a complimentary copy (on request) of Long Island Country Houses and Their Architects 1860-1940
Life Membership: $1,000
- All of the above membership benefits through a one-time fee with no further membership dues
Patron Membership: $2,500
Founder Membership: $5,000
All of the above membership benefits plus a complimentary copy of Long Island Landscapes and the Women Who Designed Them.