Colonial Day Program
Suitable for grades 3 to 7
$7.00 – $10.00 / student depending on activities
Develop a custom program with the following activities:
– Students craft their own cross-stitching, quilt square or tin lantern.
– Students build a simple mortise & tenon houseframe.
– Students visit with a colonial doctor to learn how common illnesses were treated. See actual artifacts that a doctor used!
– Students create their own cordage (rope) sample.
– Colonial balladeer sings & plays historic instruments.